As many of you have already experienced, we’ve had continued success over the past 12 months in establishing coverage for medical cannabis under major health insurance plans.
We would like to ensure that this service is offered to anyone using cannabis therapy. Please contact us if you have health benefits through your employer, or are covered under a spouse’s plan and wish to have medical marijuana considered for reimbursement as part of your entitlements.
Once successfully approved, your insurance company may cover up to 100% of the cost of dried medical cannabis or cannabis in oil form.
Many patients have reported better outcomes without having the financial stress or burden associated with paying for their medicine.
Feel free to extend this offer to anyone else you know that may be interested.
- NO COST, FEES or COMMITMENTS associated with the process
- Simple, fast and pleasant. It can take as little as one week to determine coverage
- You qualify regardless of where and with which Doctor you received your current cannabis authorization
- If your cannabis prescription is expired it may be renewed as part of the process
- All your information is kept 100% confidential
Please contact us early to begin the process as the clinical staff will work on the order of
requests. Special consideration will be made for patients that have difficulty affording
cannabis therapy. We can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org o
1-844-473-6060 or text message 519-317-7701.
Alternately, click here to fill out our coverage registration form and a Plants Not Pills team member will be in touch with you shortly regarding the next steps towards getting your cannabis covered.